Collected by Michelle Meyer
21, Calle 38 #6, Cartagena De Indias (Distrito Turístico Y Cultural), Bolívar, Colombia
All white everything is the theme for the upscale italian dining room at the Tcherassi Hotel, all the way down the to waitstaff's shoes. Very modern and chic, being inside, with the adjacent aqua bar is a departure from the colonial feel of...
Calle 37, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
If you are anything like me, then you love to read a map when you arrive in a new destination. And it’s even better, when you can get an aerial view of a place to help you understand where you’ve been and where you are yet to go. Be sure not to...
Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Amidst the heat and crowd, you will find peace and calm at the San Pedro Claver. I just went in and sat for a few minutes on a hot Monday afternoon, and here, I found strength to battle the heat once more before heading out.
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico