Collected by Cc
Playa de la Artilliera #36-38, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Lima is one of my favorite cities in the world, and in that city is Brujas de Cachiche - serving up some of the best pisco and ceviche I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. While wandering the streets of Cartagena one day, I happened upon the...
Calle del Colegio # 34-60 Local 1, Centro Histórico, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Don Juan Restaurante is a high-end restaurant in the Historic Centre of Cartagena. Cartagena is world renown for its gastronomy and this place is its Mecca. An absolute delight. Ask any local or business owner and they will show you the way. Buon...
La Matuna, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Searching for a great custom made guayabera linen shirt? Visit Jenny Amador Chaljub just north of the Plaza de Santo Domingo. I came across this place and got a custom shirt made. I couldn't be happier with my new and stylish guayabera. Looking...
Plaza de la Aduana, 32-09, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
When it's election season in Colombia, the sell or purchase of alcohol is prohibited the day before and day of election - except at Cafe San Pedro! Not quite sure on those legalities, but regardless - beautiful atmosphere and wonderful menu right...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter