Collected by Cc
Playa de la Artilliera #36-38, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Lima is one of my favorite cities in the world, and in that city is Brujas de Cachiche - serving up some of the best pisco and ceviche I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. While wandering the streets of Cartagena one day, I happened upon the...
Calle del Colegio # 34-60 Local 1, Centro Histórico, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Don Juan Restaurante is a high-end restaurant in the Historic Centre of Cartagena. Cartagena is world renown for its gastronomy and this place is its Mecca. An absolute delight. Ask any local or business owner and they will show you the way. Buon...
La Matuna, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Searching for a great custom made guayabera linen shirt? Visit Jenny Amador Chaljub just north of the Plaza de Santo Domingo. I came across this place and got a custom shirt made. I couldn't be happier with my new and stylish guayabera. Looking...
Plaza de la Aduana, 32-09, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Cartagena can be explored for hours and it is good to take a break every hour or so, have a coffee, tea or a drink. The mojitos here at the San Pedro Cafe are like no others and if you seat at the bar you will have a celestial view of the plaza...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico