Collected by Charlotte Hunt
Loma de Marion, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Sitting in the square having a coffee is a great way to people watch in Cartagena. There seems to be something happening behind every wooden shutter of every building as well as in the street. I was struck by how friendly the local people were to...
Cl. 39 ##7 14, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Many will have heard of La Cevicheria thanks to a visit by Anthony Bourdain in 2009. The location has not lost any of it's charm in the last 4 years. In our very warm July trip to Colombia for a close friend's wedding, La Cevicheria was an oasis....
Cl. 25 #10B-6, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
A simple, straightforward restaurant that is the best place to see traditional Colombian and Caribbean fusion, a signature of Cartagena's cuisine. The offerings include farm fresh eggplant, tomatoes, and lemon blended with fish and meats and local...
Esquina Carrera 5 Calle 36, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Don't let Gelateria Paradiso's girly girl decor fool you; this gal scoops some of the best gelato in Cartagena. And when you're in the Cartagena heat, you're going to want gelato. Sit down and try refreshing regional fruit flavors like Lulo and...
- 1 Expat Life The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 National Parks The Ideal Road Trip Through U.S. Canyon Country