Collected by Sara B
Cl. 35, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Street vendors sell the best regional crafts. At Plaza Santo Domingo, look for artisans displaying beaded necklaces made from small chirilla seeds. Or try on mochilas, handbags that indigenous Colombians weave from natural and brown-dyed wool....
Calle 2a #16-18 Manga, Fuerte San Sebastian del Pastelillo, Distrito Turístico Y Cultural, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
A perfect little spot to have lunch and watch the sailboats go by. Read their about below - charming, isn't it? "They have a place where it seems heard the mermaids singing, where the stars and the breeze caresses suggest to visitors that their...
Cra. 10 #29-29, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Set in the Getsemani neighborhood of Cartagena, Demente is an escape from the tourist areas and perfect for late night tapas and great music. The neighborhood is popular amongst artists and tourists vying for a more authentic feel of the city....
Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Flowers everywhere, beautiful architecture with splashes of color, women selling classic homemade Afro Caribbean treats - don't plan too much of an itinerary in Cartagena because an afternoon of just walking around the Old City is a sight to see
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Natural Wonders Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum