Collected by Michelle Miner Lugo
Avenida de la Asamblea Edificio El Comendador No 29A42 apto 201 A, Cartagena de Indias, Bolívar, Colombia
Walking the ramparts at dusk -- when the midday heat and humidity dissipates -- is a must when visiting Cartagena. Cap off your stroll with a cocktail at Cafe del Mar, which draws a sophisticated crowd of locals and tourists and offers beautiful...
Cl. 39 ##7 14, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Many will have heard of La Cevicheria thanks to a visit by Anthony Bourdain in 2009. The location has not lost any of it's charm in the last 4 years. In our very warm July trip to Colombia for a close friend's wedding, La Cevicheria was an oasis....
Cl. 25 #10B-6, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
A simple, straightforward restaurant that is the best place to see traditional Colombian and Caribbean fusion, a signature of Cartagena's cuisine. The offerings include farm fresh eggplant, tomatoes, and lemon blended with fish and meats and local...
la No. 36 44, Universidad de Cartagena, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Casa San Agustín occupies three whitewashed colonial buildings sheltered from the bustling streets of Old Town Cartagena. A former aqueduct, the structure includes a swimming pool tunneling through its stately remnants. Inside, common...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States