Collected by Emilio D Botts
Calle del Colegio # 34-60 Local 1, Centro Histórico, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Don Juan Restaurante is a high-end restaurant in the Historic Centre of Cartagena. Cartagena is world renown for its gastronomy and this place is its Mecca. An absolute delight. Ask any local or business owner and they will show you the way. Buon...
Zapatero, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Cartagena de Indias, Colombia: There are still undiscovered spots in the world that lure those who embrace true authentic experiences. Cartagena is just such a place. The historic walled city is a true gem in the world. Wander around the maze of...
Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Leaving the skyline of Cartagena behind a wall of sea spray from the motorboat that propelled us toward Isla Del Piratas was one of the best things that ever happened to us during our journey in Colombia. Broken Spanish aside, booking the voyage...
Cl. 35, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Street vendors sell the best regional crafts. At Plaza Santo Domingo, look for artisans displaying beaded necklaces made from small chirilla seeds. Or try on mochilas, handbags that indigenous Colombians weave from natural and brown-dyed wool....
Cra. 17, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
For a sense of Cartagena’s colonial past, take two short taxi rides from the old city. Built in the 17th century, the Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas was an impregnable, tunnel-filled Spanish fort that kept both pirates and the English Navy at...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign