Collected by Johana nonnell
Chino, Cartagena, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
stared at this fishmonger for 2 1/2 hours while waiting for our boat to leave for playa blanca. per our lonely planet guide, boats leave every half-hour - so you can just imagine what the wait did to us! get the boat at Muelle Turistico de la...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun