Collected by Hisham Araji
Cl. 39 ##7 14, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Many will have heard of La Cevicheria thanks to a visit by Anthony Bourdain in 2009. The location has not lost any of it's charm in the last 4 years. In our very warm July trip to Colombia for a close friend's wedding, La Cevicheria was an oasis....
Calle Quero 9 58 Sandiego, Cartagena De Indias, Bolívar, Colombia
A bustling eatery next to a hostel that feels very vibrant. Young and hip, a lunch break spot for working Colombians and tourists alike. They keep things casual and good. 4 daily dishes, breakfast and lunch only. Patio in the back. Get the coconut...
Cl. 25 #10B-6, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
A simple, straightforward restaurant that is the best place to see traditional Colombian and Caribbean fusion, a signature of Cartagena's cuisine. The offerings include farm fresh eggplant, tomatoes, and lemon blended with fish and meats and local...
Cra. 10 #29-29, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Set in the Getsemani neighborhood of Cartagena, Demente is an escape from the tourist areas and perfect for late night tapas and great music. The neighborhood is popular amongst artists and tourists vying for a more authentic feel of the city....
Cra. 17, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
For a sense of Cartagena’s colonial past, take two short taxi rides from the old city. Built in the 17th century, the Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas was an impregnable, tunnel-filled Spanish fort that kept both pirates and the English Navy at...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States