Collected by Leah Madsen
Playa Diamante, 33000, Dominican Republic
At Diamond Beach (playa diamante) in Cabrera, Dominican Republic, you can walk out into the water 200ft before it even gets above your knees. A natural hot spring runs beneath the cove and warms the sand under your feet. Pull up a chair underneath...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights