By Elizabeth Woodson
In an 18th-century riad (a traditional Moroccan home), Villa de l’O’s 12 rooms display sepia-tone photos of Essaouira on polished limestone walls. Berber cushions decorate the floors, and copper or wood-encased tubs are perfect...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now