Collected by Carol Reminick
Carol Reminick′s Wishlist
850 Avocado Ave, Newport Beach, CA 92660, USA
This pristine hilltop is even better than the scenic drive to get there. The walk up to the town may be difficult for some with health issues, but so worth trying. If you like photography the doors are all so unique, the vistas beautiful, and the...
2800 E Observatory Rd, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Sitting near Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park, the Griffith Observatory has a vantage point that allows visitors great views of the HOLLYWOOD sign during the day, and even more fantastic views of the stars at night. The space has plenty...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now