Collected by Carol Mince
Carol Mince′s Wishlist
1200-161 Lisbon, Portugal
Across the street from the Cais do Sodre train station, the “river market” is Lisbon’s preeminent food bazaar. Beneath the building’s 1930s dome, vendors sell fresh seafood, meat, fruit, piri-piri peppers, and flowers. The second floor houses a...
Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 3-5, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Palau Güell is an early Gaudí masterpiece, designed for his longtime benefactor, Eusebi Güell. The mansion, one of Gaudí's first big projects, was recently restored and re-opened to the public. The centerpiece of the building is the amazing...
R. do Ouro 797, 4150 Porto, Portugal
Restaurant Casa d’Oro is the ideal spot for, especially in summer, make the most of its terrace joining a great late lunch with a overwhelming view, feeling like navigating over the river. In a nice building almost whole glazed, literally placed...
Rua de Côrte Real 289, 4150 Porto, Portugal
Portarossa is a fantastic pizzeria situated in one of the most emblematic districts of Porto, Foz, combining modern Mediterranean inspirations, with the 30s and the cool atmosphere of Little Italy in NYC. The entrance is through a portentous red...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles