Collected by Wendy Kout
Mission St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Decorated the way I dreamed my tea parties being as a little girl, Pastries & Petals is more than just pretty , it’s pretty delicious. Serving up fresh, homemade treats and honestly the best mocha I’ve ever had in my entire life (no exaggeration),...
Mission St between 5th and 6th, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA
Carmel has a nice choice of breakfast spots (including a secret right-out-of-the-fryer beignet hidden doorway), but Café Katy is my go-to. Don’t linger in bed too, long, as it can get crowded, but the outside, crooked-planked deck, is the place to...
Ocean Ave & Lincoln St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA
Rated #1 by TripAdvisor: Owned by two delightful men, Bashar and Faisal, who have the best customer service that keeps you coming back again and again. The food is delicious and delivered in eatable portions. Antonio and either Bashar or Faisal...
Ocean Ave & San Carlos St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
From the front, this looks on the touristy side. However, the promise of martinis and oysters was too tempting to pass up, so in we went. Happily, in this dark, little, ocean-muralled hole in the wall, we found a blend of locals, wide-eyed...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign