Collected by Wendy Kout
Mission St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Decorated the way I dreamed my tea parties being as a little girl, Pastries & Petals is more than just pretty , it’s pretty delicious. Serving up fresh, homemade treats and honestly the best mocha I’ve ever had in my entire life (no exaggeration),...
Mission St between 5th and 6th, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA
Carmel has a nice choice of breakfast spots (including a secret right-out-of-the-fryer beignet hidden doorway), but Café Katy is my go-to. Don’t linger in bed too, long, as it can get crowded, but the outside, crooked-planked deck, is the place to...
Ocean Ave & Lincoln St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA
Rated #1 by TripAdvisor: Owned by two delightful men, Bashar and Faisal, who have the best customer service that keeps you coming back again and again. The food is delicious and delivered in eatable portions. Antonio and either Bashar or Faisal...
Ocean Ave & San Carlos St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
From the front, this looks on the touristy side. However, the promise of martinis and oysters was too tempting to pass up, so in we went. Happily, in this dark, little, ocean-muralled hole in the wall, we found a blend of locals, wide-eyed...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys