Carmel / Monterey / Santa Cruz
Collected by Susan Hrdlicka
Food! Try this.
5th Ave, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Indoor/outdoor cozy seating keeps a fresh air flow while staying warm with heaters. Ambience colorful with lights and a lively bar service. 2 sommelier keep wines easy and superbly matched. The Windy Oaks Estate 2010 Pinot Noir local from the...
Junipero St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA
The Cheese Shop has been here in Carmel since 1973 and is a delightful place for lovers of cheese. They have every kind you can imagine- hard, soft, creamy, cow, goat, sheep, Swiss, French, Italian, beer, truffle, honey, etc. You're bound to...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December