Carmel, CA for the mind, body, soul
Collected by Megan Jicha
3NW Ocean Ave, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA
If your staying in Carmel, CA,bring one of your nights to a close by making your way to Bistro Beaujolais. Although set in the middle of an outdoor shopping complex, you’ll feel as if your transported to a secret garden in Paris. Soft string...
Carmel Beach, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Soft white sands under your feet and the yellow tint of sunset lighting around you. Scenes like this are what travel and life are truly about, if you ask me. They create honest moments, where people from all backgrounds can gather and connect,...
62 California 1, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
I've been all over the California coast and Point Lobos is my favorite place to hike. We have hiked every trail in this reserve and never tire of this magical place. You can see many animals, such as sea otters, seals, elephant seals,sea lions,...
Carmel Valley, CA 93924, USA
Did you know: Monterey County supplies Napa Valley with anywhere from 12% – 75% of its grapes each year? You’ll learn little nuggets of wine knowledge like this and get a chance to sample some of California’s best wines on The Wine Trolley Tour...
Mission St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Decorated the way I dreamed my tea parties being as a little girl, Pastries & Petals is more than just pretty , it’s pretty delicious. Serving up fresh, homemade treats and honestly the best mocha I’ve ever had in my entire life (no exaggeration),...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna