Carmel and San Francisco
Collected by Tara Gaffney
Carmelo St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
The 17 miles drive in Carmel is worth a try even if you are not into golf. Get a tea or coffee at the Inn by the Spanish bay, enjoy a stroll by the ocean, marvel at the different vistas and smell the perfume of the trees and flowers. And yes, the...
Carmel Beach, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
The beaches and coastline of central California is not what one might imagine when hearing "California." They are rugged, rocky, and often cold or even foggy. Carmel Beach, at the end of the super-cute town of Carmel, is a bit of an exception....
Junipero St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA
The Cheese Shop has been here in Carmel since 1973 and is a delightful place for lovers of cheese. They have every kind you can imagine- hard, soft, creamy, cow, goat, sheep, Swiss, French, Italian, beer, truffle, honey, etc. You're bound to...
5th Ave, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Casanova restaurant located in the downtown area of Carmel by the Sea in California. The food is delicious and they are famous for their spinach gnocchi which is absolutely decadent! I'm sure there are about five sticks of butter in the cream...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles