Collected by Charlotte Anderle
Mission St between 5th and 6th, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93921, USA
Carmel has a nice choice of breakfast spots (including a secret right-out-of-the-fryer beignet hidden doorway), but Café Katy is my go-to. Don’t linger in bed too, long, as it can get crowded, but the outside, crooked-planked deck, is the place to...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter