Collected by Colin Roohan , AFAR Ambassador
Things worth exploring in Carlsbad.
4980 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Part of West Inn and Suites, West Steak and Seafood is a truly farm-to-table restaurant that sources organic ingredients from its West Organic Farm. Moreover, almost everything that is served is made from scratch. One of the highlights of an...
5600 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Though this wholesale flower market is not for retail sales, you can still stroll through this early morning hotbed of gorgeous, colorful floral stock. Most flowers are grown locally in the floral capital of Southern California, some flown in from...
Carlsbad, CA, USA
S. Ponto Beach is a big favorite with local residents. (The annual surf clinic for the blind and sight-impaired (with nearly 100 surfer-assistant volunteers from the Swami’s Surfing Association and San Diego Surf Academy) is held mid-Sept every...
3555 Rosecrans St #109, San Diego, CA 92110, USA
Naked Cafe is one of our regular breakfast stops. In the fall, they have a yummy pumpkin latte. The food is a fusion of Asian, Mexican and American. What I really enjoy is that the food is real, it hasn't been overcooked and processed. It's nice...
310 N Tremont St, Oceanside, CA 92054, USA
Carlsbad is home to numerous craft breweries, many of which make innovative beers iconic of the west coast's experimental style. The best way to explore this facet of the local culture is through a brewery tour with Scavengers Beer Adventures....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico