Collected by Carlota Baibababimba
Carlota Baibababimba′s Wishlist
Vuelta de Obligado 1933, C1428ADC CABA, Argentina
So you didn't have time on this trip to visit Salta, Jujuy, or other breathtakingly gorgeous destinations in Argentina's north - put it on your list for next time. At least you can go home with some beautiful handcrafted objects produced in the...
Av. Lisandro de la Torre & Av. de los Corrales 1072, C1440 CABA, Argentina
This Sunday street fair provides a glimpse into traditional Argentine gaucho culture. Wander the stalls and you’ll find scarves, leather goods, and authentic souvenirs by local artisans. For the September, 2012 issue, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim...
Serrano 789, C1414DEN CABA, Argentina
The flipside of Buenos Aires' historical bar notables, and just as appealing in their own way, are the contemporary cafés. Look for modern coffee shops and teahouses all over the city, with a particularly high concentration in the Palermo...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles