Collected by Carlo Bernardini
Carlo Bernardini′s Wishlist
16 Argyle St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
A deep surprise in Sidney of meat temptation, the trolley passing by the tables with the 4hrs slow roasting Wagyu Rib it was an experience to return for a second night during our staying; I love the cosiness of the Cut and the friendly staffing;...
Via Santa Caterina, 51, 40123 Bologna BO, Italy
Once step in ask for Signor Daniele, host and owner of this foodie heaven. His home made pasta and Tortellini in Brodo are memorable, and the "Culatecca" at the main wall with different vintages of Parma Culatello it made a memorable place to be....
Carrer de Tamarit, 91, 08015 Barcelona, Spain
The man behind this humble sliver of a restaurant is none other than Albert Adrià, who, with his brother, Ferran, introduced molecular gastronomy to the world at El Bulli. That famed three-Michelin-star spot shuttered in 2011, but the chef...
Tarabya Mahallesi, Haydar Aliyev Cd. 186/A, 34457 Sarıyer/İstanbul, Turkey
The only place with the freshest fish and especially not miss their Turbot from the Black Sea. They have since generations an original recipe of Fish Eggs Salad called "Tarama", you should have with other Mezzes and a glass of Raki, in Turkey...
Esentepe Mahallesi, Yıldız Posta Cd. No:29, 34394 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey
Piola originally from Treviso, has been in Istanbul for past three years stating as the best pizza in town; their original recipe and fresh ingredients used give me always to enjoy a slice of pizza as I'm at home in Italy. Ciao
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles