Collected by Carine
Nauthólsvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Icelanders still carry some pride despite the recent economic crisis, although in this case it's something a bit unusual to be prideful about. This sign was posted in the lobby of the Hotel Natura, just outside central Reykjavik.
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys