Collected by Maria Hagerman
Playa Diamante, 33000, Dominican Republic
At Diamond Beach in Cabrera, Dominican Republic, you can walk out into the water nearly 200 feet before it even gets above your knees. A natural hot spring runs beneath the cove and warms the sand under your feet. This is a great beach for kids as...
Playa Las Galeras, Las Galeras Las Galeras Samana, Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
Kiosco Las Galeras is a seafood shack at the end of the only road into town, where it terminates at the main, white sand beach of Las Galeras. The seafood is all fresh caught and, in some cases, still kicking. Everything is served with platanos...
Lighthouse Road, West End, Negril ., Jamaica
Built on the edge of limestone cliffs, this secluded resort features 12 charming rooms, all of which have ocean views. Guests can dine on authentic Jamaican cuisine in a private grotto, or take in the scene at the candlelit Cave Rum and...
Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Set among gardens and hammock-strung trees, Hotel Bahía Las Ballenas is a stylish and utterly laid-back retreat. The 32 sherbet-colored rooms feature private terraces, tiled outdoor showers, wooden shutters, and thatched roofs.From $110, including...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter