Collected by Maria Hagerman
Playa Diamante, 33000, Dominican Republic
At Diamond Beach in Cabrera, Dominican Republic, you can walk out into the water nearly 200 feet before it even gets above your knees. A natural hot spring runs beneath the cove and warms the sand under your feet. This is a great beach for kids as...
Playa Las Galeras, Las Galeras Las Galeras Samana, Las Galeras 32000, Dominican Republic
Kiosco Las Galeras is a seafood shack at the end of the only road into town, where it terminates at the main, white sand beach of Las Galeras. The seafood is all fresh caught and, in some cases, still kicking. Everything is served with platanos...
Lighthouse Road, West End, Negril ., Jamaica
Built on the edge of limestone cliffs, this secluded resort features 12 charming rooms, all of which have ocean views. Guests can dine on authentic Jamaican cuisine in a private grotto, or take in the scene at the candlelit Cave Rum and...
Las Terrenas 32000, Dominican Republic
Set among gardens and hammock-strung trees, Hotel Bahía Las Ballenas is a stylish and utterly laid-back retreat. The 32 sherbet-colored rooms feature private terraces, tiled outdoor showers, wooden shutters, and thatched roofs.From $110, including...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles