Collected by Greta Franklin de Matos
Tortuga Island, Federal Dependencies of Venezuela, Venezuela
Driving two hours outside of Caracas will bring you to your launching docks- another few hours by boat will bring you to paradise. La Tortuga is absolute beauty, the beach is a long thin strip that changes shape daily and usually you will have it...
Playa Azul, Venezuela
Venezuela- a beautiful, vibrant country existing in the midst of an oppressive and unpredictable political reality. And still the beautiful people smile, and laugh and welcome and share. It's a beautiful sail from la Guaira to Playa Azul, cruising...
Lighthouse Road, West End, Negril ., Jamaica
Built on the edge of limestone cliffs, this secluded resort features 12 charming rooms, all of which have ocean views. Guests can dine on authentic Jamaican cuisine in a private grotto, or take in the scene at the candlelit Cave Rum and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village