Collected by Greta Franklin de Matos
Tortuga Island, Federal Dependencies of Venezuela, Venezuela
Driving two hours outside of Caracas will bring you to your launching docks- another few hours by boat will bring you to paradise. La Tortuga is absolute beauty, the beach is a long thin strip that changes shape daily and usually you will have it...
Playa Azul, Venezuela
Venezuela- a beautiful, vibrant country existing in the midst of an oppressive and unpredictable political reality. And still the beautiful people smile, and laugh and welcome and share. It's a beautiful sail from la Guaira to Playa Azul, cruising...
Lighthouse Road, West End, Negril ., Jamaica
Next door to the historic Negril lighthouse and not far from the crowded cliffs of Rick's Cafe, is a more intimate option for both cliff jumping and all-inclusive resort called The Caves. Fit with an outdoor bar, a restaurant built into the caves...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign