Collected by Virginia Thackwell
North Shore Road, St. John, St John 00831, USVI
Caneel Bay resort arranges day-long charters on sloops through its local partner New Horizons. The boats hop between the U.S. and British Virgin Islands. Guests stop to swim in the natural pools at the Baths on Virgin Gorda and have a Painkiller...
Sandy Cay, British Virgin Islands
The 60-plus cays and isles of the British Virgin Islands—most of them uninhabited—inspire castaway fantasies; charter a boat in Tortola, sail it yourself to Sandy Cay, and you can fulfill them for an afternoon. Once part of Laurance S. Rockefeller...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is