Collected by Michelle Onken
Berea di Piscado, Noord, Aruba
Set sail aboard the Jolly Pirate in the clear waters of Aruba and you can look forward to a day of snorkeling, swimming, swinging, and sipping endless rounds of Pirate’s Poison. For a mere $57 per person, you can don your mask and ogle fish at...
L.G. Smith Blvd 142, Oranjestad, Aruba
De Palm is an all-inclusive island just off shore from Aruba. The forty minute ferry ride will drop you off on this tiny Caribbean gem where, for $114 per adult, you can snorkel, snuba, or slosh down all six slides at the water park. The price...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now