Collected by Tina Shore
Sandy Cay, British Virgin Islands
The 60-plus cays and isles of the British Virgin Islands—most of them uninhabited—inspire castaway fantasies; charter a boat in Tortola, sail it yourself to Sandy Cay, and you can fulfill them for an afternoon. Once part of Laurance S. Rockefeller...
Kingston, British Virgin Islands
The HMS Rhone Marine Park is just off Salt Island near Totola in the British Virgin Islands. It is an easy dive of a historical wreck. The "unsinkable" Rhone sank during a hurricane in October of 1867. Sadly, of the 150 plus people on the ship...
Lee Road, Valley, Spanish Town VG 1150, British Virgin Islands
The Baths at Virgin Gorda were so beautiful and fascinating. You become a child again as you explore around the rocks, climbing up and down through the crevices (don't worry, you'll fit). The water was a bit rough the day I went so I didn't get...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village