Collected by AFAR Traveler
Lighthouse Road, West End, Negril ., Jamaica
Next door to the historic Negril lighthouse and not far from the crowded cliffs of Rick's Cafe, is a more intimate option for both cliff jumping and all-inclusive resort called The Caves. Fit with an outdoor bar, a restaurant built into the caves...
West Bay, Cayman Islands
Grand Cayman outfitter Spirit of the West adds an extra thrill to its horseback-riding adventures. Caymanian owner Paul Rivers leads guests on a nearly two-hour trot along Barkers Beach, one of the island’s most secluded spots. After working up a...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign