Collected by Rebecca Amesbury
1 Dame Mary Eugenia Charles Blvd, Roseau, Dominica
Dominica is a hidden jewel of Caribbean. The lack of long sandy beaches and unaccessible to large airplanes account for tourist underdevelopment. There are no large hotels, the roads are bad and most shops can not meet the needs of affluent...
White River, Delices, Saint Patrick Parish, Dominica
Propped up on stilts, each ofJungle Bay’s 35 cottages feels likea private tree house, complete withan open-air shower. OverlookingPoint Mulatre Bay, the hillsideresort offers a full schedule of outdoor activities. Walk along theWhite River and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now