Collected by Greg Bickers
Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
El Cortecito is a small beach town and fishing village settled in between some of the large all inclusive resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. During the early morning hours, one can have the beach all to themselves. This photograph was...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now