Collected by Michelle Kauntz
Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
El Cortecito is a small beach town and fishing village settled in between some of the large all inclusive resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. During the early morning hours, one can have the beach all to themselves. This photograph was...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun