Collected by Carolyn
Rue de la Distillerie, La Trinité, Martinique
The rums from this historic distillery get their unique flavors from the island’s tropical humidity and the volcanic soils of the sugarcane fields sloping down from Mount Pelée. Open Mon.–Sat. Fonds Préville, Macouba, 596/(0) 596-78-92-55.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun