Collected by Tiffany
Carretera Federal & Cancún - Chetumal Km 230 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
While not as large as other ancient Mayan cities in the region, Tulum draws in visitors for its stunning setting of centuries-old temples perched on a cliff by the Caribbean Sea. You’ll pass a large market with souvenirs, a casual Mexican...
Sandy Bay, Honduras
Maya Key Island is a special place: a private island just off the island of Roatan, Honduras, it is privately owned and funded and serves as a sanctuary for rescued and donated animals that are local to Honduras, like the macaw and the jaguar....
Milton Bight, Honduras
There is nothing like waking up to the sound of a ship, cutting through the open waves below, and then opening up your balcony door and having room service breakfast in a bathrobe while overlooking the cerulean waters. I recently spent a week on...
San Pedro, Belize
Think you need to be in the open water to learn to surf? Think again. Royal Caribbean's legendary Flowrider is fun, and a challenge, for all ages. Test your skills at stand-up surfing or boogie boarding on this incredible machine that recirculates...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna