Collected by Tiffany
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
While not as large as other ancient Mayan cities in the region, Tulum draws in visitors for its stunning setting of centuries-old temples perched on a cliff by the Caribbean Sea. You’ll pass a large market with souvenirs, a casual Mexican...
Sandy Bay, Honduras
Maya Key Island is a special place: a private island just off the island of Roatan, Honduras, it is privately owned and funded and serves as a sanctuary for rescued and donated animals that are local to Honduras, like the macaw and the jaguar....
Milton Bight, Honduras
There is nothing like waking up to the sound of a ship, cutting through the open waves below, and then opening up your balcony door and having room service breakfast in a bathrobe while overlooking the cerulean waters. I recently spent a week on...
San Pedro, Belize
Think you need to be in the open water to learn to surf? Think again. Royal Caribbean's legendary Flowrider is fun, and a challenge, for all ages. Test your skills at stand-up surfing or boogie boarding on this incredible machine that recirculates...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos