Capturing Cape May, NJ
Collected by Bronwen Gregory , AFAR Local Expert
401 Washington St, Cape May, NJ 08204, USA
If you're spending time in Cape May, NJ in the summer time, be sure to walk through the Washington Street Mall area just before sunset. The colorful Victorian houses and unique beach town store fronts that line the walkway are beautiful in that...
200 Congress Pl, Cape May, NJ 08204, USA
This historical (and colorful) property in Cape May, NJ is the place to dine, drink and rest your head while vacationing in this area. The food at the Blue Pig Tavern alone is reason to make the trip out here and make sure you saddle up for a...
168 Stevens St, West Cape May, NJ 08204, USA
What's not to love about Willow Creek Winery? The staff is phenomenal, the wines are excellent and the indoor and outdoor space encourages you to stick around to savor the sunset view they have from the tasting room. A lovely place for a private...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019