Collected by Ellen Harris
Via Marino Occhio, 8, 80073 Capri NA, Italy
I wanted more than a day trip so I booked a room at La Minerva. Probably my favorite hotel that I have ever stayed in. It is a very small boutique hotel on Capri. The owners are friendly and give great advice. Everyone at the hotel wants you to be...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys