Collected by Lisa Fuschillo
Via Camerelle, 10, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
All the perfumes, soaps, and candles sold at Carthusia are scented using flowers grown on the garden-covered island of Capri. The Gelsomini fragrance is the purest jasmine I've ever smelled in a bottle. The rich, milky soaps make your luggage...
Via Matteotti, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
When I go to Capri for a day trip I wake up thinking about this drink. When we are staying in Capri I sometime have one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Made to order with freshly squeezed orange juice and tart, icy, lemon granita. You can...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village