Collected by Krista Keefe
Beach cover ups!!
Via Camerelle, 13, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Since first reading about Capri as a teenager, I had dreamed about a shop like this. Crammed with hundreds of colorful tunics and beach coverups, Antica Sartoria makes it easy to leave with a bag stuffed full of gifts for oneself and friends back...
Via Camerelle, 10, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
All the perfumes, soaps, and candles sold at Carthusia are scented using flowers grown on the garden-covered island of Capri. The Gelsomini fragrance is the purest jasmine I've ever smelled in a bottle. The rich, milky soaps make your luggage...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun