Collected by Tara Kanyak
Via Marina Piccola, 118, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
When going to Italy there are so many beautiful and breathtaking things that have such historical relevance and striking beauty. Venezia, Firenze, and Roma all have very powerful histories from the rule of Venetians to the birth of the Renaissance...
Monte Solaro, 80071 Anacapri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
The summit of Monte Solarno, the highest point in Capri is almost 2,000 feet high! You can choose to climb it or opt for the considerably easier chairlift. Along the ride and at the top, you will enjoy an incredible 360-degree...
Via La Fabbrica, 11, 80071 Anacapri NA, Italy
If you don't have a yacht, a friend in the mega rich circle, or the time to stay on the island of Capri a day trip is worth at least a short visit while in the South of Italy. Since you aren't staying on the island you will have to catch the last...
80076 Marina Grande, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
First thing you should do upon your first visit to Capri Island is take a tour boat surrounding the island. It may seem a bit touristy but Capri has been an island that has attracted tourist-types for 2000 years, one of which was the tyrannical...
Via Matteotti, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
When I go to Capri for a day trip I wake up thinking about this drink. When we are staying in Capri I sometime have one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Made to order with freshly squeezed orange juice and tart, icy, lemon granita. You can...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May