Collected by dee ostrosky
189 Huashan Rd, JingAnSi, Jingan Qu, China, 200000
In the mornings, Shanghai residents slow down for tai chi in this small park opposite Jing'an Temple, with a landscaped garden, a Chinese pavilion, and pond. Stop by to observe the peaceful ritual—and keep an eye out for locals who...
100 Renmin Ave, RenMin GuangChang, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
It can be difficult to orient yourself on the ground in Shanghai. A map will help, but an aerial view of the city will show you just how awesome this city is. You could charter a helicopter, but a far cheaper option is seeing the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys