Collected by Bonnie Wong
Musa efendi Mahallesi, Musaefendi Mahallesi, Ahmet Refik Cd., 50400 Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ziggy Cafe, a restaurant and store located a restored stone house, came highly recommended by my sister, other bloggers and travel guides. I like the relaxed vibe, stylish decor and terrace view of the rocky Cappadocia landscape, so I've returned...
Belediye Cad. Hakkı Paşa Meydanı, Cami Sk. No:1, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Housed in an historic 500 year old building, Dibek stays true to tradition. The menu might not be extensive, but every item is prepared with care. The cozy atmosphere is enhanced by the friendliness of the family who runs it, who will gladly...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign