Collected by Bonnie Wong
Musaefendi Mahallesi, Ahmet Refik Cd., 50400 Ürgüp/Nevşehir, Turkey
Ziggy Cafe, a restaurant and store located a restored stone house, came highly recommended by my sister, other bloggers and travel guides. I like the relaxed vibe, stylish decor and terrace view of the rocky Cappadocia landscape, so I've returned...
Belediye Cad. Hakkı Paşa Meydanı, Cami Sk. No:1, 50180 Göreme Belediyesi/Nevşehir Merkez/Nevşehir, Turkey
Housed in an historic 500 year old building, Dibek stays true to tradition. The menu might not be extensive, but every item is prepared with care. The cozy atmosphere is enhanced by the friendliness of the family who runs it, who will gladly...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December