Collected by D
Tafelberg Rd, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Dassies, or rock hyraxes, are often seen sunning themselves on the rocky outcrops at the top of Table Mountain. You might even see them nibbling on the branches close to the pathways of the park. One odd fact fact about these rodent-like animals...
25A Albertus St &, Buitenkant St, Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
District Six was originally a mixed community of freed slaves, merchants, artisans, laborers, and immigrants. Marginalization and forced removal of the residents began early in the last century, and in 1966 it was declared a white area. By 1982,...
R319, South Africa
Cape Point may be the most accessible "Southern Most Point of Africa" but the real meeting of the Indian and Atlantic Oceans happens at Cape Agulhas, the actual southern tip of the continent. The detour is a 1-2 hour drive off the N2 Garden Route...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now