Collected by K.C. Hardin
Kleintuin Rd, Simon's Town, Cape Town, 7995, South Africa
If you're spending time exploring the Cape Peninsula area of South Africa, a visit with the penguin colony at Boulders Beach is a must. They made Boulders their home (wise penguins) in 1982 and you'll be surprised by how residential the setting...
6130 & 6132, Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre, Breakwater Blvd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
For the best sushi in town, try Willoughby & Co on the V&A waterfront. Here they serve the freshest sushi and at a great value. The one drawback it is inside the mall part of the V&A but don't let that fool you. Locals line up for this daily.
178 Long Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Mama Africa is a must for dinner in Cape Town. The musicians are from a local township and are truly spectacular. African art for sale covers the walls and the musicians play while you eat. 10 rand per person is added to our bill for the live...
Just off the N2 between Knysna and, Plettenberg Bay, 6600, South Africa
Knysna - South Africa : In a park for orphaned elephants, one of my favorite memories of South Africa was getting to interact with the 'families' of elephants that the park gave home to. The animals were gentile and playful and interacting with...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles