Collected by K.C. Hardin
Kleintuin Rd, Simon's Town, Cape Town, 7995, South Africa
If you're spending time exploring the Cape Peninsula area of South Africa, a visit with the penguin colony at Boulders Beach is a must. They made Boulders their home (wise penguins) in 1982 and you'll be surprised by how residential the setting...
6130 & 6132, Victoria Wharf Shopping Centre, Breakwater Blvd, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
While South Africa isn’t known for its sushi, you can easily satisfy your craving in Cape Town at Willoughby & Co. The menu at this waterfront restaurant is encyclopedic—there’s everything from Boston clam chowder and...
178 Long Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Mama Africa is a must for dinner in Cape Town. The musicians are from a local township and are truly spectacular. African art for sale covers the walls and the musicians play while you eat. Ten rand per person is added to the bill for the live...
Just off the N2 between Knysna and, Plettenberg Bay, 6600, South Africa
Knysna - South Africa : In a park for orphaned elephants, one of my favorite memories of South Africa was getting to interact with the 'families' of elephants that the park gave home to. The animals were gentile and playful and interacting with...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter