Collected by Kristin Panasewicz
Newlands Ave, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700, South Africa
The history of the property known now as Foresters Arms Pub ("Forries", as locals affectionately call it) goes as far back as 1852, making this one of the oldest pubs in South Africa. Located in Newlands at the foothills of Table Mountain, its...
Simon's Town, Cape Town, 7975, South Africa
From a hilltop overlooking Simon's Town, along the South coast of the Cape Peninsula, you'll find remnants of the old wartime era. After hiking about the hilltops, make your way down to the water's edge and into town. As you head into town, you'll...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked