Cape Town's Best Pizza
Pizza might not be the first food you think of when you think about South Africa, but Cape Town delivers slices and pies worth trying. In South Africa, you'll notice an increased presence of what a New Yorker might deem as 'strange' toppings: avocado, feta, broccoli, pineapple, banana, and Canadian bacon. A lot of pies are reminiscent of California style thin crust. The opening of the slice joint "NY Pizza Slice" in 2013 was a welcome addition to the Cape Town pizza scene.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip