Cape Town with Children
Like many cultures around the world, the family unit is of strong significance in South Africa. With a great variety of indoor and outdoor attractions, Cape Town is an ideal destination for families. Kids with energy to burn will love jumping into ocean tidal pools, exploring the forests around Table Mountain, and spotting unique wildlife around the Western Cape province. Many vineyards and restaurants are children friendly and some even offer on-site play areas.
- 1Epic TripsArticleWhy You Should Explore Tokyo with AFAR Experiences
- 2Travel TipsArticleThe Serious Traveler’s Guide to the Gig Economy
- 3Expedition CruisesArticleWhy You Don’t Need to Overcome Every Travel Fear
- 4Style and DesignArticleHow an Alien Landscape Became Mexico City’s Modernist Mecca
- 5Tips + NewsArticleChoose Your Own Scottsdale Instagram AdventureSponsored by Experience Scottsdale