Collected by Gina
27 Somerset Rd, Green Point, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
The casual Village Market in Cape Town is set in a rather upscale, downtown shopping mall called the Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village. Take the escalators to the upper level, where you'll find an open-air courtyard with ample seating among tables...
Main Rd, Cape Town, South Africa
Just south of Cape Town along the Cape Peninsula, Kalk Bay is a picturesque fishing village and offers visitors several antique shops to browse along the main road. You never know what treasures you'll find. Quagga feels like stepping into the...
76 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
On a street that looks a lot like one in the French Quarter of New Orleans sits one of the best markets on the planet. The Pan African Market is three stories of small shops filled with collectibles from all over Africa. My favorite section was on...
Burg St & Longmarket Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
This little market is full of treasures (and a few tourist souvenirs). What you get to experience here is everyone's trade and how these crafts help support their family and village. Lots of things to buy...and they're willing to bargain.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 History + Culture Europe’s Lesser-Visited UNESCO Sites Are Easier Than Ever to Explore
- 5 Travel News Several High-Speed Train Routes Are Coming to the United States