Collected by Dawn Booker
42 Trill Rd, Observatory, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
Cozy, dim, atmospheric — Tagore's, in the artsy Observatory ("Obs") district, is quirky-cool with tons of character. It's set in an old house done up with shabby-Indo-chic décor, lending its jazz nights an eclectic, global vibe. Tagore's is smoky...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village