Collected by Sarah Gardiner
108 Shortmarket St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
The Africa Cafe is a great little spot in the central business district in Cape Town. It's an opportunity to sample many different African dishes in a lively environment, complete with drumming and singing. It's a little bit touristy and pricey...
Burg St & Longmarket Street, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
This little market is full of treasures (and a few tourist souvenirs). What you get to experience here is everyone's trade and how these crafts help support their family and village. Lots of things to buy...and they're willing to bargain.
V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
The Victoria and ALFRED waterfront in Cape Town, South Africa has seen virtually every tourist who sets foot in Cape Town. It is a hub of dining and shopping venues on the waterfront of the most beautiful city in the world. A fabulous view of...
Tafelberg Rd & Caeleway, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa
Dassies, or rock hyraxes, are often seen sunning themselves on the rocky outcrops at the top of Table Mountain. You might even see them nibbling on the branches close to the pathways of the park. One odd fact fact about these rodent-like animals...
222 Main Rd, Claremont, 7708, South Africa
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna