Collected by Brenda Savanhu
Hout Bay Harbour, Cape Town, 7806, South Africa
Fish and chips from Hout Bay harbour is a Cape Town family tradition going back generations and the recipe hasnt changed in living memory. Fresh fish battered and deep fried served with hot chips doused in salt and vinegar, just the way theyve...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village