Collected by Sydney Finchum
175 Long St, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
This tiny cafe is always buzzing with activity and is a great place to station yourself for people/tourist watching on Long Street. There's an open window you can order from right on Long Street for when you're in a big rush to get your next...
28 Hudson St, De Waterkant, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Origin roasts and serves some of the best coffee in Cape Town. The roastery is known for their high quality and they provide beans to around 80 city-wide establishments. Their headquarters and cafe on Hudson Street is where locals go to get their...
Boyes Dr, Silver Mine (Nature Reserve), Cape Town, 7975, South Africa
Kalk Bay Expresso is just one of several coffee shops in the quaint seaside town of Kalk Bay. The repurposed train car, which dates back to 1914, sets this restaurant apart. The cafe serves both sweet and savory crepes, making this the perfect...
39 Regent Rd, Sea Point, Cape Town, 8060, South Africa
“Bootlegger Coffee Shop is one of my new discoveries. An imported Dutch Giesen coffee roaster is responsible for the excellent coffee. The shop stays open until 11 p.m. and serves dinner.” 39-41 Regent Rd., Sea Point, 27/(0) 21-434-0060 This...
79 Roeland St, Zonnebloem, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa
The Blend is a little bit off the beaten track in the less interesting east part of town but what i like about them is that they are the first to bring about the concept of many different coffee blends under one roof. Instead of having to follow...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna