Collected by Bev Krause
72 Brook St, Plympton, MA 02367, USA
Every October in New England, farmers head to their bogs for the cranberry harvest. At the 112-acre Mayflower Cranberries farm in Plympton, Massachusetts (mayflowercranberries.com), you can join a Be the Grower experience and help gather the tart...
830 Stony Brook Rd, Brewster, MA 02631, USA
Cape Cod has an abundance of historic buildings. It has old Inns, churches, Saltbox homes, and mills like this one in Brewster, Massachusetts. This is the Stony Brook Gristmill and Museum. During May you can see schools of herring swimming in the...
45 Fells Rd, Falmouth, MA 02540, USA
Hidden at the end of a dirt road, Spohr Gardens is not the kind of place you can stumble upon, but once you hear about and discover it for yourself, you have to keep going back. After parking, you'll cross the dirt road and head down a grassy path...
15 Hinckley Rd, Hyannis, MA 02601, USA
Hidden down a nondescript side road close to the Hyannis airport is a boulangerie and cafe that has no equal on Cape Cod. The bread and buttery croissants will transport you to France immediately. The cafe serves European-style breakfast, lunch...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village