Collected by Bev Krause
72 Brook St, Plympton, MA 02367, USA
Every October in New England, farmers head to their bogs for the cranberry harvest. At the 112-acre Mayflower Cranberries farm in Plympton, Massachusetts (mayflowercranberries.com), you can join a Be the Grower experience and help gather the tart...
830 Stony Brook Rd, Brewster, MA 02631, USA
Cape Cod has an abundance of historic buildings. It has old Inns, churches, Saltbox homes, and mills like this one in Brewster, Massachusetts. This is the Stony Brook Gristmill and Museum. During May you can see schools of herring swimming in the...
45 Fells Rd, Falmouth, MA 02540, USA
Hidden at the end of a dirt road, Spohr Gardens is not the kind of place you can stumble upon, but once you hear about and discover it for yourself, you have to keep going back. After parking, you'll cross the dirt road and head down a grassy path...
15 Hinckley Rd, Hyannis, MA 02601, USA
Hidden down a nondescript side road close to the Hyannis airport is a boulangerie and cafe that has no equal on Cape Cod. The bread and buttery croissants will transport you to France immediately. The cafe serves European-style breakfast, lunch...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now